Koolray autobody is your home for quality repair. We sacrifice nothing to ensure that your vehicle is put back together the way your manufacturer made it to be. We believe that you and your family’s safety is the number one concern whenever repairing your vehicle.
What happens next
We can assume that if you’ve stumbled upon our website you are probably in need of our services. Collision repair is usually a surprise and more than likely an unwanted hassle. Here at Koolray’s, we strive to make it hassle-free. Within our website, you’ll hopefully find the answers to the questions that you now have. If you don’t please feel free to call us at the shop (724-468-6729) or send us an email with your questions to Koolrayautobody@gmail.com and we will be happy to answer them.
Top five things you need to know
- We believe that there is only one way to repair your vehicle. That is the OEM manufacture way.
- Aftermarket parts do not offer the same fit and finish as OEM parts.
- You choose where to have your car repaired, not the insurance company. The state of Pennsylvania has laws against your insurance company telling you where to take your vehicle for repair. Insurance companies are allowed to suggest shops, but they are not permitted to require you to get your vehicle repaired at their shop.
- Koolray autobody has no contract with your insurance company. Our only contract is with you (our customer) for the repair.
- Koolray Autobody is a family-owned business. This means we treat our employees and clients with the utmost respect.
Don’t settle for less
Thinking about using a body shop that says they can save you money? Consider the following; Shop estimates can vary because of the skill of the appraiser and you should always make sure that your repairs are done by a reputable collision shop, which puts your needs first and uses only high-quality replacement materials. That is exactly what we do here at Koolray Autobody, we use OEM parts and research the correct procedures to fix your vehicle while documenting everything and keeping you informed of any added costs along the way. Added costs are a normal part of collision repair as vehicles today are extremely complex and what might look like a light bumper hit could end up totaling your car. Now more than ever it is very important that you take your vehicle to a skilled and caring professional. If you find yourself in a repair facility that says they will do the work significantly cheaper than another, ask questions. If the shop specifically says they are leaving things off or tells you not to worry about that maybe it’s time to consider a different shop.